Your wedding is one of the most auspicious days in your life! It is our job to not only provide you with the most incredible and memorable day but to assist to let your personality and style reflect you in your union. We have many options available to make the perfect day and we will be with you every step of the way, ensuring seamless and stress free planning and of course the wedding day.
The Tongsai Bay is best suited to host weddings spanning from bride and groom only up to 100 guests.
Please click on our WEDDING PACKAGES below.
LEGAL v’s NON LEGAL CERMONY
Arranging legally recognized marriages in Thailand can be an involved process, but it is entirely possible. The following is the general outline of what you will need to do.
1. Understand the requirements of your countries Embassy based in Bangkok. You will need to spend some days in Bangkok to process the right to legally marry in Thailand. Most Embassy websites have all the detailed information you’ll need.
2. Visit your Embassy in Bangkok in person with required documentation and obtain the required paperwork (usually a statutory declaration)
3. Have the documents translated into Thai at a certified translator.
4. Take the documents to the Thai Government “Foreign Affairs Office” to get the translations approved and stamped.
5. 2 working days ahead of your wedding we need to receive the stamped and certified papers prior to your wedding so that the local Amphur (legal Witness / Registrar) can prepare your documents and bring them to the ceremony for your signature.
We highly recommend that the wedding certificate is translated into the language of your home country/country of residence and given to your local registry office to ensure your legal Thai marriage is recognized in your country.
This process has to be done personally (both of you) in Bangkok and you should allow 3 to 5 days, depending on your country of residence and nationality.
Many people choose to be legally married at their registry office in their country and enjoy a non-legal ceremony in Thailand – the choice is entirely yours.